Every Sunday, from 01/06/2019 to 05/26/2019, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan.
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
How many memberships do I/we need? Single/Couple?
- Each household needs 1 membership. Example: Singles would purchase 1 membership, Married couples would purchase 1 membership that they share.
What is included in the purchase? (MSRP: $120)
- A workbook that goes along with the Financial Peace lessons.
- One year of access to FinancialPeace.com. That’s where you’ll find all nine video lessons taught by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze
Chris Hogan. To re-watch as desired. and
- (Second course we will be doing directly following financial peace course) Smart Money Smart Kids, Rachel and Dave’s course on teaching your kids about money.
- Extra Course: Legacy Journey, Dave’s six-lesson course on building wealth.
- An online community made up of like-minded folks who are working to get out of debt, save and invest for the future.
- Exclusive Ramsey
event streaming. live
- Access to
EveryDollarPlus, the budgeting tool.
If you have any questions please ask! More information to come.