Pray for the Global Mission
And he said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest” (Luke 10:2 ESV).
Check out the daily prayer guide of the Global Prayer Digest!
2018 Family Mission Fellowship Gatherings
- January – Dan Hennenfent, Cup of Cold Water, Executive Director
- February – Andy and Jenny Smith, Ethnos360
- March – Bill Janus, World Relief: Church Empowerment
- April – TBD
- May – No FMF Gathering
- June – John and Missy Camiola, Grace Gardens and Voice of the Martyrs
- July – TBD
- August – WLC REACH Mission Team
- September – TBD
- October – Isaac and Kacie Mann, Theological Education in Manokwari with TEAM
- November – TBD
WLC Missions Committee
- Pete Meyer – President
- Emma Smith – Vice President
- Janine Johnson – Treasurer
- Connie Flowers – Liaison
- Lynn Anderson – Secretary
- Paul Zabel – Deacon Advisory
- Rex Howe – Pastoral Advisory
WLC Missionary Roster
- John and Missy Camiola serve in Jos, Nigeria (since 2009), currently with Grace Gardens and Every Nation.
- Mark and Stephanie Dodrill serve in Barcelona, Spain (since 1982), currently with Youth for Christ.
- Pete and Joy Neal serve in Kalimantan, Indonesia (since 2013), currently with Missionary Aviation Fellowship.
- Todd and Barb Shierkolk serve in Juarez, Mexico (since 1996), currently with Association of Free Lutheran Churches.
- Tom and Kelly Stout serve in Ascuncion, Paraguay (since 1992) with Serving In Mission (SIM).
- Jeff and Jane Swanson serve in Naknek, Alaska (since 2007), currently with Association of Free Lutheran Churches.
- Andy and Jenny Smith serve in the Asia-Pacific Region (since 2017), currently with Ethnos360 (formerly NTM).
How to Give to the Mission at WLC
Vision for the Mission at WLC
At WLC, we’re committing to Jesus filling every heart, head, and hand. We know that this happens as people who love Jesus have deeper learning experiences about him and are equipped to serve him. Our missions committee aims to . . .
- Inspire involvement in missions through educational programs.
- Attract our young and old to pray, give, and go.
- Organize short-term mission experiences.
- Faithfully support, steward, and grow missionary roster.
I hope that you’ll catch the vision and be a part of what God is doing at West Lisbon and around the world!