The members of West Lisbon Church commit to moving people who love God into deeper discipleship experiences with God resulting in activities and relationships that glorify God and advance the gospel in our community and world.
Get to know God more at WLC! The word “discipleship” means to enter into a learning relationship with Jesus. We value discipleship at West Lisbon, and we invite you to study and apply God’s word together with us. “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect” (Romans 12:2 ESV).
Click below to download and print copies of the bulletin, insert and prayer list.
1. Introduction to Isaiah 2. Rejection of the Lord 3. Judgment of the Lord 4. Invitation of the Lord 5. Light of the Lord
Fasting with Pharisees:
Pharisees vs. Jesus:
Feasting with Jesus:
Who can forgive sins?
Which is easier?
Why eat with sinners?
1. A Messenger from God 2. A Word from God 3. A Rescue from God 4. A Promise from God
6 Questions of the Gospel of Mark: An Introduction
1. The Great Goodness of God (1-9)
2. The Gracious Love of God (8-10)
3. The Glorious Kingdom of God (10-13)
4. The Guardian Hand of God (14-20)
Previous12345678910 ... 2829Next